Get your craft on for the Quantum Diorama Challenge!
If your class or school group is being visited by the National Quantum & Dark Matter Road Trip then you’re eligible to participate in our quantum diorama challenge for a chance to win prizes for you and your school. Prizes for individual first, second and third place, and for the best overall school. For more details, download the challenge flyer or contact Kristen Harley.
Find inspiration on our resources page.
Terms and Conditions
- This challenge is open to all students in the classes/school groups being visited on the 2022 National Quantum & Dark Matter Road Trip.
- This challenge is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- All entries will be judged individually on their merits. The entries judged to have the best balance between creativity and informative value will be the winners. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result of the challenge.
- Entries will be judged by members of the 2022 National Quantum & Dark Matter Road Trip team during their visit, and the winner announced on conclusion of the trip.
- The winners will be notified directly and announced on the National Quantum & Dark Matter Road Trip website. Winners will also have the opportunity for their entries to be showcased on the National Quantum & Dark Matter Road Trip website.
- From the pool of all entries received from all schools, first-, second- and third-place entries will receive $100, $85 and $65 prize vouchers, respectively. In addition, the school judged to have contributed the best array of dioramas across all schools will receive a $250 voucher.